Aichi – Nagoya Castle. Nagoya Castle was built by Tokugawa Ieyasu in 1609 and is the residence of the Owari Tokugawa family which is the head of the three Tokugawa families. It is one of Japan’s top 100 castles, and […]Read more
Aichi Prefecture Ashikaga Yoshimitsu Australia backpacker backpackers Billiards Blue Seal brisbane Chinese noodles Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel Fushimi Inari Taisha Ginowan City Holland Ice Skating Rink Isa store island Jardan Kin Town Knevich Airport Kogetsudai Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Muneharu Zone Naha city Nanjo City Northern Europe Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture paris Russia scones Shalun Beach Shrine Singapore Taiwan Tamsui Thailand Tokugawa Ieyasu Toyotomi Hideyoshi Turkey Vladivostok white egret castle world Heritage
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.