Ryukyu Shinmen “Tondou” Ryukyu University North Entrance Branch “Ryukyu Shinmen Tondou” is a ramen chain that operates mainly in Okinawa Prefecture by “Office Ryoji”, which is well known for its izakaya. “Ryukyu Shinmen” means “a new type of Okinawan ramen” […]Read more
Aichi Prefecture Ashikaga Yoshimitsu Australia backpacker backpackers Billiards Blue Seal brisbane Chinese noodles Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel Fushimi Inari Taisha Ginowan City Holland Ice Skating Rink Isa store island Jardan Kin Town Knevich Airport Kogetsudai Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Muneharu Zone Naha city Nanjo City Northern Europe Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture paris Russia scones Shalun Beach Shrine Singapore Taiwan Tamsui Thailand Tokugawa Ieyasu Toyotomi Hideyoshi Turkey Vladivostok white egret castle world Heritage
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.