Republic of Singapore. National Museum of Singapore. A city-state grew after Thomas Raffles established the Port of Singapore. Thomas Raffles was a secretary of the British East India Company, known for the Raffles Hotel. Singapore was originally a British colony, […]Read more
AEON MALL Amsterdam Ancient Kyoto Cultural Heritage Ayutthaya backpacker backpackers Batting Machine castle tower delicious and cheap foods East Gate Area Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel Ginowan City Gold Coast gourmet ranking greece Important Cultural Property Indian Restaurant Shiva Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Makiminato flagship shop Montenegro Nagoya Castle Naha city Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Okinawa soba Oujima Imaiyu Pamukkale paris Russia Ryukyu Eight Shrines sakuramon bridge Scandinavian Peninsula Shrine specialty stores Taiwan Tamsui Tokugawa Ieyasu tourism in paris Vladivostok world Heritage Yakiniku Street Yuzang Seafood Banquet Square
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.