The Kimono Forest at Arashiyama Station in Kyoto. The Kimono Forest in Keifuku Electric Railway Arashiyama Line Arashiyama Station. Randen Arashiyama Station, with the catchphrase “Hannari Hokkori Square”, reopened in July 2013 after renovation. An interior designer, Yasumichi Morita, installed […]Read more
Tag: Arashiyama Onsen Station Footbath
Adriatic Sea Aeroexpress antiparos island backpacker backpackers cotton castle Damnoen Saduak Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel fashion Ginowan City Hierapolis himeji castle Ice cream Kinshachi Yokocho Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Louvre Museum Louvre Pyramid Lover's Bridge Nagoya-jo Naha city Naminoue Shrine Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Osaka Castle Main Tower paris Ramen Russia Shrine sightseeing tours Soki soba Taiwan Tamsui Tennis Machine theme parks The Path of Nene Tokugawa Ieyasu Tokugawa Shogunate Toyosaki Town Urasie city Vladivostok world Heritage Yakiniku
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.