Naminoue Shrine in Naha, The top of the eight shrines of the Ryukyu Kingdom. The ”Okinawa Prefectural Shrine Agency” is under an organization called “Jinja Honcho(Association of Shinto Shrines)” in Japan, which encompasses 80,000 shrines nationwide, and There are 10 […]Read more
Tag: Ryukyu Eight Shrines
Arashiyama Onsen Station Footbath backpacker backpackers Budva Burj Khalifa castle Dubai Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel Ginowan City Guesthouse Hamburger Hatsumode Kiyomizu Stage Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy station Merlion Naha city Norway Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Overseas Mail Pacific Highway paris pottery street Rokuon-ji Temple Russia Ryukyu University North Entrance Branch Saigon Cathedral Shrine Southeast Sumiyagura Sunrise Apartment Hotel Sweden Taipei Travelers International Hostel in Tamsui Taiwan Tamsui Togudo Tokugawa Ieyasu Tondo Tsuboya Vincom Center Vladivostok world Heritage
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.