Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Enter Dong Khoi Street, probably the most famous street in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. Known as Vietnam’s Champs Elysées, it is lined with famous European, American, and Japanese-owned hotels […]Read more
Tag: Vincom Center
Adriatic Sea aegean sea Aeroexpress an amusement arcade backpacker backpackers cotton castle Denmark disneyland paris Dragon Atago Pond Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel Fisherman's Wharf Floating Market. gifts Ginowan City himeji castle Honmaru Minami Ninomon Ice cream Jongno 3-ga Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Louvre Pyramid Naha city Nene-no-Michi OIST Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Okinawa sightseeing Okinawa soba championship Osaka Castle Park paris Russia Shrine sightseeing tours Soki soba Taiwan Tamsui Tokugawa Ieyasu Tokugawa Shogunate Tomigusuku City Vladivostok world Heritage Yugoslavia
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.