Iias Okinawa Toyosaki (Tomigusuku). Iias Okinawa Toyosaki in Tomigusuku City. It opened in “Toyosaki Town” on June 19, 2020 with the catchphrase “Sometimes Doki Doki(pit-a-pat) Toyosaki”. A shopping center with an aquarium and theme park. Personally, I like the openness […]Read more
AEON MALL Amsterdam antiparos island Ayutthaya backpacker backpackers Chinese noodles Damnoen Saduak delicious and cheap foods Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel fashion Ginowan City Gold Coast gourmet ranking greece Hierapolis Indian Restaurant Shiva Kin Town Knevich Station Louvre Museum Lover's Bridge Makiminato flagship shop Montenegro Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Okinawa soba Oujima Imaiyu Pamukkale paris Ramen Russia Scandinavian Peninsula Souk specialty stores Taiwan Tamagusuku Tamsui Thailand tourism in paris Urasie city Vladivostok Yakiniku Street Yuzang Seafood Banquet Square
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.
- Scone specialty shop “Jardan!” – Ginowan City
- Kyoto ramen Specialty restaurant “Waraku” – Miyagi, Urasoe City.
- Naha Central Post Office.
- Yachimun Street(Tsuboya pottery street) in Tsuboya Naha City, Okinawa.
- Iias Okinawa Toyosaki (Tomigusuku).
- Blue Seal Makiminato flagship shop in Urasoe City.
- A&W Makiminato branch, in Urasoe City.