Blue Seal Makiminato flagship shop in Urasoe City. Blue Seal Ice Cream was established in a US military base in 1948 with the aim of raising the morale of the US military stationed in Okinawa after World War II and […]Read more
Aquarium Aurora Airlines backpacker backpackers Budva Burj Khalifa Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel fake watch forest and lake country Fortified City French fries Ginowan City Gold Coast Highway Guesthouse Hamburger Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy station Merlion Naha Central Post Office Netherlands Norway Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Overseas Mail Pacific Highway paris Parlor Gate One pottery street Root beer Russia Ryukyu University North Entrance Branch Saigon Cathedral Seafood Market Soba restaurant Gon Solo Travel Sunrise Apartment Hotel Sweden Sydney Taiwan Tamsui Tamsui Red Mao City Tsuboya Vladivostok Waraku
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.
- Scone specialty shop “Jardan!” – Ginowan City
- Kyoto ramen Specialty restaurant “Waraku” – Miyagi, Urasoe City.
- Naha Central Post Office.
- Yachimun Street(Tsuboya pottery street) in Tsuboya Naha City, Okinawa.
- Iias Okinawa Toyosaki (Tomigusuku).
- Blue Seal Makiminato flagship shop in Urasoe City.
- A&W Makiminato branch, in Urasoe City.