Dong Khoi Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Enter Dong Khoi Street, probably the most famous street in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. Known as Vietnam’s Champs Elysées, it is lined with famous European, American, and Japanese-owned hotels […]Read more
Adriatic Sea Aeroexpress antiparos island Ayutthaya backpacker backpackers cotton castle Damnoen Saduak delicious and cheap foods Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel fashion Ginowan City greece Hierapolis Ice cream Indian Restaurant Shiva Knevich Station Louvre Museum Louvre Pyramid Lover's Bridge Makiminato flagship shop Montenegro Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Okinawa soba Oujima Imaiyu Pamukkale paris Ramen Russia sightseeing tours Soki soba specialty stores Taiwan Tamsui theme parks tourism in paris Toyosaki Town Urasie city Vladivostok Yakiniku Yakiniku Street Yuzang Seafood Banquet Square
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.
- Scone specialty shop “Jardan!” – Ginowan City
- Kyoto ramen Specialty restaurant “Waraku” – Miyagi, Urasoe City.
- Naha Central Post Office.
- Yachimun Street(Tsuboya pottery street) in Tsuboya Naha City, Okinawa.
- Iias Okinawa Toyosaki (Tomigusuku).
- Blue Seal Makiminato flagship shop in Urasoe City.
- A&W Makiminato branch, in Urasoe City.