Oujima Imaiyu Market – Tamagusuku, Nanjo City. Opened in 2014, the Oujima Imaiyu Market is an experience-based interact facility on Oujima. “Imaiyu” means “fresh fish” in the Okinawan dialect. A facility that sells fresh fish landed at the Ou fishing […]Read more
Tag: Oujima Imaiyu
Arashiyama Onsen Station Footbath backpacker backpackers Budva Burj Khalifa castle Dubai Eurail Travel European travel Europe Travel Ginowan City Guesthouse Hamburger Hatsumode Kiyomizu Stage Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy station Merlion Naha city Norway Okinawa Okinawa Prefecture Overseas Mail Pacific Highway paris pottery street Rokuon-ji Temple Russia Ryukyu University North Entrance Branch Saigon Cathedral Shrine Southeast Sumiyagura Sunrise Apartment Hotel Sweden Taipei Travelers International Hostel in Tamsui Taiwan Tamsui Togudo Tokugawa Ieyasu Tondo Tsuboya Vincom Center Vladivostok world Heritage
- Aichi – Nagoya Castle.
- Kyoto – Kimono Forest in Arashiyama Station.
- Kyoto – Kinkakuji/Rokuonji.
- Kyoto – Ginkakuji / Higashiyama Jisho-ji.
- Kyoto – Kiyomizu-dera/Mount Otowa.
- Himeji Castle light-up event “Kyoka Suigetsu”.
- Osaka city – Osaka Castle.
- Summary of international flights to and from Okinawa.